Are you a local truck driver looking to advance in your career with an amazing team? Are you motivated by unique challenges? Tired of the same old, same old drive? Join the CORT Tradeshow & Events Delivery team! We are hiring immediately for CDL and non-CDL drivers.
The Delivery Driver works collaboratively as part of the Operations team and has a direct impact on the overall success of CORT. You will be responsible for loading, delivering, and installing furniture at Tradeshow and Event venues. Help us create memorable celebrations by delivering furniture to festivals, weddings, corporate events, or even the Superbowl!
Pay starting at $20 per hour. A $5K retention bonus is also available for this position
- Drive a 26-foot box truck with a lift-gate, sprinter van, or tractor-trailer from our warehouse to event venues
- Unload and install furniture at venues according to floorplans or instructions
- Interact face to face with our clients and provide a positive customer experience
- Repair, clean, or replace damaged furniture onsite as needed
- Participate in pre-delivery meetings to ensure a successful event delivery
- Assist with loading/unloading furniture in the warehouse pre or post event as needed
- A valid state driver s license and safe driving record.
- At least one year of professional experience driving a 26-foot box truck or larger commercial vehicle
- Physically able and willing to move furniture; ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Willing to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Must pass drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English
You would be a great fit if:
- You re flexible and willing to roll with the punches
- You enjoy interacting with people every day
- You enjoy variety in your job-every day is different!
- You enjoy a fast-paced physical position that gets you up and moving
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly pay rate; weekly pay; guaranteed 40 hours/week with occasional overtime opportunities
- Promote from within culture
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Health, Vision, Dental)
- 401K with company match
- Employee Discounts
- Paid holidays and time away from work
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.