Looking for a challenging and fast-paced role? Are you the kind of person who prefers to work out in the field rather than inside the same building all day? Do you love helping people? Join the CORT Furniture Rental Delivery team! We are hiring immediately for non-CDL drivers.
The Delivery Driver works collaboratively as part of the Operations team. You will be responsible for loading furniture and delivering safely to customer s homes or office spaces. You will also be assembling furniture for the customer and going above and beyond to ensure a positive customer experience.
Starting pay rate is $20- $22 per hour, depending on experience.
A Day in the Life:
- Start in a daily safety meeting and discuss any relevant topics with your managers and team
- Work in state of the art facilities and drive our newer model, well maintained, air conditioned 26 foot box trucks
- Interact daily with our customers face to face at their homes or offices and feel the difference you are making
- Start and end your day at our depot and spend each evening with your family
You re a Top Contender if You Have:
- A valid state driver s license and safe driving record.
- At least one year of professional experience driving a 26 foot box truck or larger commercial vehicle
- Physically able and willing to move furniture; ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- You care about people
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly pay rate; weekly pay; guaranteed 40 hours/week with occasional overtime opportunities
- Promote from within culture
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Health, Vision, Dental)
- 401K with company match
- Employee Discounts
- Paid holidays and time away from work
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.