Oak Steakhouse is hiring an Event Manager!
This individual will work closely with the banquet teams and be responsible for ensuring events and groups are serviced promptly and are in line with IRHG standards.
What we offer –
- Positive Senior Leadership
- Daily Staff Meal + Meal Discounts at All Sister Restaurants (hi foodies!)
- Heath Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Competitive Pay with Work/Life Balance
- Advancement Opportunities (we take pride in internal growth!)
Requirements for Success:
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least one year of front-of-the-house restaurant experience and/or banquet/event positions.
- Proficient in using computer and phone skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to model and act in accordance with The Indigo Road guiding principles
Interested applicants may stop by the hotel between 11:00 and 5:00 to apply, reply to this ad, or apply directly on our website: www.theindigoroad.com/careers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Highlands, NC 28741: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Required)
- Event planning: 1 year (Required)