Why Join Us?
As a Panera Restaurant Assistant Manager, your optimism and ambition will help our restaurants become not just a great place to work, but a cornerstone in the communities where we operate.
Panera Bread is the premier brand in Quick Casual restaurants, and PR Management is the premier operator of Panera cafes in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Restaurant Assistant Manager today!
- Medical, dental, vision, company-paid life/disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation
- Competitive Pay
- Exceptional training and career growth programs
- No alcohol service; grease-free environment
- Welcoming and caring working culture
- Bonus Incentives
- Provide the highest quality customer service to our guests
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of - and enthusiasm for - the items on our menu
- Successfully work as a key part of a dynamic team
- Employment History: Steady, stable, employment track record
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Physical: The ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting (up to 50 lbs), with or without reasonable accommodation
- Flexibility: Able to work a varied schedule that includes nights and weekends