ABOUT THE ROLE: Driven by our values and an innate understanding of our culture, the Restaurant Manager's primary responsibility is to assist and provide our guests with an exceptional and memorable dining experience that exceeds their expectations. This is achieved through the Restaurant Manager's partnership and influence in the daily putting into practice our mission statement, in successful shift management, and through the ongoing development of our teams.
Equally important and connected is the partnership with the General Manager (GM), Assistant General Manager (AGM), and Kitchen Manager ( KM) in overseeing the planning, organizing, training, and development of each individual manager and team member, as well as the shared achievement of stated objectives in finance, safety, quality and the cultural environment of the restaurant. This position will have partnership relationships with Kitchen Managers, Restaurant Managers, Catering Office, and Home Office Teams.
- Is Happy To Serve! Leads through service. Supports and empowers the team. Demonstrates at all times integrity, values, and a sense of commitment in the work environment consistent with the Company's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Maintains and ensures on each shift, that there is a team and guest focus while performing responsibilities. The Restaurant Manager does this by demonstrating respect and loyalty to the entire team every shift.
- Understands his/her role as a partner and team player with Managers, Kitchen and Front of the House Team Members, working together to achieve common goals.
- Partners with the General Manager and other Managers in coaching and leading our teams through proper training systems, adherence to policies and company standards, and implementation of our service standards, through our Points of Service.
- The Restaurant Manager has a mastery over the Circle of Service and the ability to maintain all Points of Service by delegating to team members as well as thru communication with fellow managers.
- Engages with all guests by continually touching tables to ensure guest expectations are exceeded. Builds relationships with guests in the restaurants, at catered events, and within the community.
- Partners with GM, AGM, and in adhering and holding accountable the entire Restaurant team to all Health Department and sanitation standards.
- The Restaurant Manager understands all catering services and systems, coordinates successful Stonefire catering events.
- Understands and ensures all federal, state and county legal standards that pertain to health, safety, and labor requirements are met and followed.
- Oversees keeping the restaurant in clean, comfortable, and inviting state.
- Fervently manages all shifts for safety! Makes certain all safety policies are followed and holds team accountable for breeches in safety standards.
- Partners with all managers and team members to guarantee all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to our recipes, portioning, and serving standards.
- Supports the restaurant team in achieving stated and planned objectives in sales, food cost, labor cost, and operating expenses. Fully understands when objectives go off course, and partners with the GM, AGM, and KM's to get back on track as soon as possible.
- Attends all scheduled team meetings. They are a partner to the GM and AGM in regard to preparing schedules, and conducting Weekly Manager and KM Meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
BUILDING SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIPS
- Exemplary Role model of being a leader in Stonefire Business Partnerships at all levels of organization.
- Implements Stonefire brand's strategy and initiatives, and focuses on building long-term, value-based team member, guest, and vendor relationships and loyalty.
- Executes high level guest service to drive satisfaction and engagement, by assisting all guests and monitoring their satisfaction and experiences.
LEADERSHIP & CULTURE
- Is Happy To Serve and leads through humble service.
- In partnership with the General Manager and Assistant General Manager, manages restaurant team consisting of Kitchen and FOH Team Members, and Caterers.
- Coach and champion for restaurant team in all aspects of revenue strategies, guest satisfaction, and team member engagement.
- Keeps a cultural pulse on restaurant teams, serving as both a role model and trusted partner with Operations; champions the Culture and Values of the Company.
- Partners with People & Culture (HR) Department to attract, develop and retain the right people in order to support the strategic priorities of Stonefire Grill and the market place.
- Coaches, trains, and mentors team members; utilizes creative training tools for business development, loyalty, and upselling.
- Demonstrates integrity and commitment in the work environment to the Company's Mission, Vision and Values; Keeps a cultural pulse on restaurant teams, serving as both a role model and trusted partner with Operations.
- Effectively operates independently with minimal direction; demonstrates exceptional problem-solving ability and leadership.
- 2+ years in a high-volume role. Fast Casual Restaurant and catering experience preferred but not required.
- Passionate, fun, positive and results-oriented.
- Focused, attentive and available to team members and guests if and when issues arise.
- Open to coaching and development, values that are critical to the Company and its success.
- Strong organizational leadership and exceptional communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and driven by accomplishment.
- Lover of people, food and service, and the magic that exists in their confluence.
- We lead through service.
- We care for each other and value our relationships.
- We care for our guests and community.
- We treat everyone with equal dignity and respect.
- We are committed to excellence and have integrity in all that we do.
- We have FUN while we work.
- We are a team driven by loyalty and mutual support.
- We are committed to the ongoing development of each other.
- We empower through praise and accountability.
- We are Happy To Serve