Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a part-time Buffet Server to ensure a first-class dining experience for residents and their guests. You will work collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of our hardworking Executive Chef. Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: 5:00pm to 7:00pm Monday through Friday.
- We’ll provide you with perks, including employee discounts programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for emergencies, and more.
- You will receive great pay while working in a breathtaking community surrounded by servant-hearted Team Members and Residents who will feel like family.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will greet residents and their guests into the dining room buffet line for the evening meal, review menu options and take orders.
- You will be responsible for a number of critical tasks including washing dishes, busing and setting tables, prepping food, and stocking the salad bar.
- You will ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety within the kitchen.
- You can connect with residents each meal.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to perform all duties.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working and collaborating in a team environment, ideally in a culinary setting.
- Knowledge of food preparation and/or dish washing is best, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with residents, peers and the community.
- You have a real passion for food and hospitality.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon! We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding! EOE/ADA
Pay Range: $10 - $14 per hour