Integrated Life Choices is seeking a detail oriented individual with excellent communication skills to coordinate a caseload of Host Home Providers (HHP's). Our HHP's provide support to persons with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities within their home, and to assist them to live the most fulfilling life possible in a family like environment. The Host Home Coordinator acts as a liaison between the State, ILC, and the HHP.
• Communicates with service coordination, HHP's, guardians and medical professionals
• Conducts meet and greets with individuals, service coordination and guardians with potential new HHP's
• Prepares and understands the IPP process
• Develops, implements, and maintains programs
• Participates in on-boarding new HHP's including interviewing and selection
• Conducts home visits to HHP's to ensure compliance with regulations and ILC expectations
• Conducts environmental surveys
• Documents activities and uses Therap
Possess a B.A. or B.S in related Human Service field in addition to two or more years of related experience working in the Developmental Disabilities field
Possession of a valid driver's license and proof of continuous car insurance is required
In addition, the ability to successfully complete and pass all background checks including: DMV, and Colorado Adult and Child Protective Services Central Registry, criminal checks and references.
Candidates must also be able to drop to their knees, twist, bend, reach up and down, use physical holds lift 50 pounds and crawl; and work on-call rotation.
Rate of pay is $45,150/Yearly