Want to have fun at work? Join our team at Jaggers. We don't just say "fresh food" here at Jaggers, we live fresh every day.
Do you feel that you have the potential to be a grill master for Jaggers? Jagger's is looking for a grill master who has an eye for detail and knows quality food when they see it.
Responsibilities for the Grill position would include:
• Meat searing, seasoning, and cooking
• Maintaining an organized grill station
• Building burgers
• Understanding and following proper safety and sanitation practices.
• Demonstrating teamwork
• Understanding equipment and understanding and following prep sheets
• Using and following Jaggers recipes
• Communicating ticket times
• Meeting cook time standards
If you think you would be a great Grill Cook, apply to join the Jaggers team today!
At Jaggers we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our team members are paid weekly. In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to team members that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.