The Front of House role provides exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment by delivering on a variety of front of house tasks.
A day in the life
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and products
- Support front of house areas of the restaurant through a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Seating customers
- Answering telephones
- Rolling silverware
- Brewing coffee and tea
- Support and processing to go and 3rd party deliver food orders
- Support food expediting and soup service
- Stock, organize and maintain retail displays, food cases, and stations
- Assist with bussing
- Support ongoing table maintenance and restaurant cleaning when needed
You own this if you have .
- 1+ year experience in food service/hospitality preferred
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment
- Open to working a flexible schedule
- A food handler's card where required by local or state regulations.