Frontdesk is at the cutting edge of hospitality with a new generation of travelers in mind. We operate in 35 U.S. markets and have more than 1000 units across 150+ buildings. We’re scaling rapidly in pursuit of bringing seamless stays for the modern traveler. Our culture is defined by service, optimism, humility and vision. Our team is always welcoming new visionaries, real estate enthusiasts, and prospective team members who have the same passion to serve our guests and partners exceptionally.
Frontdesk Inc., has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Assistant City Manager (ACM). The ACM will assist the Manager with the city portfolio. In each city where we have rental units, we manage all of the day-to-day operations for our guests and provide them with 24-hour customer service. The City Manager and Assistant City Managers have the most significant operational role in a Frontdesk city and are responsible for managing all daily operations and metrics for that area. We are a very fast-growing company and need someone that can manage themselves well, is very organized, and can work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. This job may require assistance with on-call 24/7 duties unless otherwise noted by the City Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with Managing and growing a team of cleaning professionals, including team lead(s)
- Assist with recruitment and hiring for the housekeeping team, including payroll and unit assignment tracking records.
- Assist with designing and deployment of processes for quality control, employee feedback, and training
- Collaborate with other department managers to design exceptional guest experiences
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and cost reduction
- Coordinate third-party vendors if requested by your Manager
- Assist in managing inventory of operational supplies.
- Assist in overseeing upkeep and maintenance for Frontdesk properties.
- Guest communications and troubleshooting.
- Assisting with the furnishing of new units when needed.
- Assist Manager with various projects as assigned, including the expansion of other core business operations.
- Take on cleaning tasks in the event of cleaner shortage or when needed otherwise.
- Must be willing to commute to communities and storage units to assist with tasks or guest needs.
- Cover city for City Manager in the event of their absence
- The above list of duties may vary and is not intended to be a full description of the job functions or duties.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1+ years of prior experience in hospitality, customer service, or co-hosting airbnb listings (experience in hospitality or housekeeping is a plus!).
- Self-starter with ability to get things done by driving through the issues while producing results.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Empathetic leader- you understand people and you ensure that you frame your decision making based on how it would impact guests, team members, and your market.
- Adaptable and flexible mindset, after all, we are a startup so adapting to the needs of the business excites you!
- Ability and willingness to clean and lift or move up to 20lbs.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable vehicle as the role requires driving between job sites daily.
- Must have a smartphone and willingness to download company-used applications.
- On-call availability as determined by the City Manager
- Available most weekdays + weekends
At Frontdesk we are an EOE, Including Disability/Vets.