Discover the best of Denver at Hotel Clio, Cherry Creek's Muse. Providing a connected, inspiring, lush and effervescent environment that allows guests to experience enriched hospitality through refined luxury. Join our award winning team and discover your place, in the heart of it all.
As part of our Housekeeping Team, you will be the Heart of Hotel Clio providing attention to detail, caring and excellent cleanliness standards. Apply now! Come and be part of a rewarding work environment.
The Housekeeping Turndown Attendant is responsible for making lasting impressions on our guests by ensuring the guest's room is clean, attractive and welcoming at all times. Ensures the "extra touches" are exhibited for our discerning guests by providing added amenities and services.
- Provides added amenities such as extra towels and pillows, bed turn-down, freshen-up/clean the room, turn on the television and music to a soothing and relaxing channel, draw the curtains close and more.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways, often using ladders or stools to clean hard to reach areas, in order to maintain a clean, presentable and attractive facility at all times. Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet(s) and stall walls if applicable, wipes exposed pipes, cleans mirrors, sink(s) and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest and public restrooms.
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks literature that has been removed by previous guest or is soiled and torn to ensure adequate supply for arriving guests.
- Washes all hard floor areas (linoleum, tile, etc.) by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Checks closet for cleanliness, wiping closet door, handle and overhead shelves and restocking the guest room supplies such as hangers, extra blankets and pillows.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 25lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture in order to vacuum entire area of carpet including underneath furniture and hard to reach areas.
- Inspects all door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and immediately alerts management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and employees.
- Inspects all room equipment (TV, lights/lamps, faucets, radios) to ensure proper working order and immediately reports all room status and room maintenance deficiencies, in writing, to the Executive Housekeeper for prompt repair/resolution.
- Secures and maintains custody of equipment, keys and supplies at all times in order to protect and preserve hotel property.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
No formal education or training
- Must have basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Must be able to identify minute debris and dirt in poorly lit areas, and to read written instructions and computer print-outs.
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal/written instructions and communicate both verbally and in writing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. continually throughout a shift.
- Must be able to push, pull and move levers, equipment and furniture throughout a shift.
- Must be able to work with arms raised above head throughout a shift.
- Must be able to maneuver fully loaded maid cart, weighing up to 50lbs., through hallways and into/out of closets during entire work day.
Prolonged strenuous physical activity in indoor climate-controlled environment. Excessive heat and humidity in laundry. Inside 95% of shift.
- Marriott hotel discounts around the globe
- Sage Hotels & restaurant discounts across the USA
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Free Shift Meal
- Discounted Parking
- Referral Bonus Eligible