Truck Driver - Class A - Teams - $92,500 Annually - $10,000 Sign on Bonus
Immediate Opportunities: Full-time Local Class A CDL Truck Drivers
- $92,500 Annually
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus
- Top Earners $120,000 Annually
- Home Daily
You will drive:
- Late model trucks
- Truck interiors cleaned daily, to ensure driver safety and comfort
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort including automatic transmissions
What you will do:
- Make multi-stop deliveries to stores of a major coffee chain
- Help give back to the local community as part of our food share partnership
- Be home every day
- 5-day work week
- Late Afternoon dispatch
- Consecutive days off
- Pay incentives for optional 6 th day
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Paid vacation and holidays day 1
- Generous retirement benefits
- Excellent health care coverage-medical, dental, and vision
- Short and long-term disability; life and AD&D insurance
- Company-provided uniforms and safety footwear
- Employee discount benefit program
- Driver referral bonus program up to $5000 per referral
- Safety incentive program
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift and fuel your career as a CDL Class A Truck Driver for us. When you join us, you join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time. And we're proud to haul freight for some of the world's leading brands.
But it's more than that. It's about incredible customer service and building relationships with your accounts. When you drive for us, you're representing us, but you're also representing your clients. In fact, you'll probably be driving their branded trucks and wearing their uniform.
You'll be on the move with us and so will your career. We have tons of training opportunities for you. And with locations across the nation, you can also move to a new city.
Best of all, you'll be with a stable, nationwide company that is known for having the best equipment, great management, clear communication, and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday, and for most of our driving positions, you're home daily. Yes, daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for us.
- CDL Class A required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
- Follow all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work Locations :
770 Tipton Industrial Dr
Lawrenceville, GA 30046