Responsible for the cleanliness, arrangement and supply of all guest rooms in an assigned section.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness and attention to guest needs.
- Clean (x) rooms per day following the Housekeeping Guidelines within an eight-hour work day while maintaining established standards.
- After proving ability to increase workload, clean extra guest rooms to receive additional compensation. Check fixtures, television, radio, and heating/cooling equipment for proper operation.
- Set heating/cooling equipment and radio on proper settings.
- Inspect room for maintenance needs and report on maintenance service requests.
- Perform daily general clean duties and changing of bedspreads, blankets, mattress pads and shower curtains as assigned.
- Log rooms cleaned on daily housekeeping report. Fold terry and linen while waiting for rooms.
- Clean, organize, and restock cart at the end of the day (terry, cups, toilet paper, rags, and fill spray bottles) Deliver supply basket to laundry for restocking.
- Maintain cart, linen room, and vacuum cleaner cleanliness. Turn in key and room status report to Guest Room Supervisor or front desk.
- Know how to operate laundry equipment and maintain public area cleanliness.
- Must wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance. Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Be able to move luggage, packages, or furniture weighing up to 40lbs.
- Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the M&R Employee Handbook
- Perform other duties as assigned by management, of which the employee is capable of performing