Who you are:
- A client-focused leader in onsite management of hotel renovations.
- A hotel renovation/construction expert with an ability to negotiate every angle of daily operations.
- A construction trade expert in hotel brand standards.
- You keep exacting records, with an eye toward presentation and accessibility of information.
- You are the eyes and ears of the site. You are a determined leader.
Who we are:
Energetic, motivated, highly-skilled hotel renovation experts that deliver major transformations of branded hotels (Hilton, Marriott, IHG) across the United States. We are a team of like-minded people that work together to carry that title of one of the fastest growing private companies in America (Inc. 5000).
What we offer:
- Industry-leading healthcare; Dental; Vision; Flexible spending account; Life Insurance!
- 401(k)- fully matched and fully vested
- Competitive salary with an expectation of a fast-track for career progression and promotion
- Generous time-off; Team-building events (including sports; happy hours (think a trolley that ends at a Tiki Bar); Travel incentives; Matching charitable donations and opportunities for volunteerism.
The Superintendent owns the entire on-site renovation process, from initial planning, through coordination, implementation, review, and closeout. As Ownership's "eyes on the ground," the Superintendent continually seeks and executes solutions to maximize the operational efficiency of the project and of everyone involved therein. S/he drives quality assurance and facilitates the growth of an ongoing network of industry resources.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct on-going and final punch lists
- Devise, monitor and adapt project schedule
- Execute change orders as needed
- Manage project RFIs
- Compile vendor & sub-contractor estimates and balance budget
- Instigate and drive regular meetings w/ hotel representatives
- Source local sub-contractors & maintain ongoing relationships
- Ensure compliance and documentation of employees
- Develop and communicate scopes of work for individual sub-contractors
- Maintain clean, safe working conditions
- Coordinate FF&E/material receiving, inventory, & installation
- Track storage bins and ensure their security
- Provide workers w/ safety equipment/ informational materials
- Conduct safety meetings & trainings
- File accident reports
- 2-7 years previous commercial construction experience
- Proficiency with construction documents & plans
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- Educational background in construction or architecture
- Direct hotel construction related experience
- Fluency in Spanish
- Enthusiasm for travel
- Familiarity with construction documents & plans
- Experience with PlanGrid
- The Superintendent interfaces with Hotel Rehabs, LLC partners, hotel representatives, local sub-contractors, and vendors
- Hotel Rehabs, LLC performs projects across the US. The Superintendent will lodge near the worksite throughout each project. Hotel Rehabs, LLC will compensate travel and boarding expenses
- Work occurs mostly Mondays-Saturdays. However, the work schedule will occasionally include some Sunday and/or after-hours labor.
On-site work requires energy and stamina. In the course of duty, the Superintendent will handle up to 50 lbs of material at a time and be busy on his/her feet for several hours at a time.
- DOE base plus bonus based on performance-- significant opportunity for advancement
- 40-60 hours per week
Hotel Rehabs, LLC is a boutique general contractor that specializes in transforming major branded hotels (like Hilton, Marriott, and IHG) throughout the United States. We are a tightly knit, dedicated force that delivers quality results on time and on budget. We are looking for proven, like-minded construction professionals with hotel renovation experience to join our team. We offer competitive salaries, a unique work environment, and the support necessary for success.
Hotel Rehabs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR