We are currently seeking a Lifestyle Manager for a premier amenity facility located in Brooklyn. This can be the first step in becoming a part of an ever-growing business. We are a Luxury aquatic, spa, fitness, and lifestyle management company servicing commercial properties. Our dedicated team of professionals provides management services for aquatic centers, luxury facilities, coop developments, hotels, Health Clubs, country clubs, and universities. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service, highly trained staff, and expert management team. We are looking for an individual who can bring exceptional customer service and professionalism to the Facility, including developing and executing high-end residents' experiences and events. We offer an excellent opportunity to grow within the company. As the Lifestyle Manager, you will have a chance to gain an abundance of experience in the Luxury Amenity Management industry.
Events, Promotion, Sales, and Networking
- Work with onsite property management team & off-site Creative Team to coordinate programs, activities, classes, and events on the property.
- Ensure approved promotional materials are on display on the property.
- Execute events from inception to completion, including setup, delivery, and breakdown.
- Attend and supervise all onsite experiences/events from setup to breakdown.
- Reconcile and submit invoices for all purchases and expenses.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local businesses, restaurants, and preferred vendors.
- Supervise staff of 10-15 employees
- Ensure that the staff is adequately trained to fulfill their job duties
- Provide outstanding customer service to all members & guests
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of the facility.
- Consistently maintain a high profile to promote guest interaction and serve as a public figure to promote the facility.
- Assists in the maintenance and purchasing of the facilities equipment, office supplies, and cleaning supplies
- Assists in updating and informing guests regarding the facility to ensure adequate promotion of Facility programs
- Maintain effective communication with residents, supervisors, building management, and ownership to keep them apprised of club operational needs, happenings, and occurrences.
- Conduct routine inspections of the facility to ensure that all areas are receiving proper attention and immediately responds to any problem areas that may require special attention
- Ensure that all staff maintains necessary certifications, licenses, and proficiency in all services offered.
- Consistently follows all department policies, procedures, and core values
- Studies and understands all of the rules for the facility
- Develops relationships with all members of the facility
- Communicate with upper management along with the Co-Manager consistently
- Communicates with Ownership and Property Management company in all happenings of the facility
- Four years of College Education required
- 2 Years of Event Planning required
- Management Experience preferred
- Fitness Experience a plus
- Aquatic Experience a plus
- Must have an interest in customer service and be exceptionally organized
- A self-motivated, proactive thinker with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Exhibits willingness and ability to learn, adapt and improve the Company
- Must be professional, outgoing, and able to motivate and work with a diverse group of people
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure
- Basic first aid knowledge
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and computer skills
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Dress professionally and polished at all times; when applicable, wear corporate-approved apparel while working.
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation Benefits
- Opportunities to be a part of the fastest-growing amenity management company in a dynamic and expanding industry.
This is a full-time position with a budgeted annual salary of $75,000.