dnata is one of the world's largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 35 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,900 flights, moves over 8,500 tons of cargo, books over 16,000 hotel stays, and uplifts over 320,000 meals.
- Conduct Operational Sanitation Operating Procedures daily
- Verify calibration of thermometers used in production and receiving in accordance with the HACCP plan.
- Verify all HACCP documentation are completed by cooks, assembly clerks, and receiving clerks are done.
- Record all production room and cooler temperatures on monitoring log
- Monitor the dish room to ensure the proper chemical concentration and sanitizer usage
- Verify the calibration of scales on the production room floor in accordance with procedures
- Assist in integrating good food handling procedures and HACCP requirements into production's daily routine
- Assist in keeping an up-to-date binder of labels of all food products used in the facility
- Responsible for conducting label review to assure ingredients of our products are correct
- Work with airline account managers to conduct monthly Chefs Table exercises.
- Review floor specs to ensure that they are accurate and being followed.
- Crosscheck recipes, yields and cost information to ensure they are accurately represented.
- Audit flight packing to ensure that proper loading ratios are followed.
- Provide feedback to appropriate departments.
- Conduct disciplinary write-ups as appropriate for failure to adhere to HACCP requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science or Biology or a minimum of 3 years' experience in food, drug, or medical device industry.
- Food production knowledge.
- Prior experience with HACCP requirements
We believe that diversity and inclusion are fundamental to creating a strong workplace and community. At dnata, we're proud that our workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve. And we're committed to nurturing your talent with mentoring, volunteer and professional development opportunities. We welcome everyone. Our employee resource groups are one of the many ways we champion diversity and inclusion at dnata.
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
dnata is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribe to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants and/or employees are considered for hire, promotion and job status, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability.