Here's what we need:
Taco Preps, Line Cooks, Fry Cooks, Grill Cooks, Dishwashers, Expos and more. Back of House (BOH) Team Members are the heart of the kitchen - where our Damn Good food is made from scratch every day! In a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant, whether it is managing the dish pit, prepping with fresh ingredients, cooking, frying, grilling, and building each taco to order, our BOH Team Members ensure our kitchens deliver the best damn tacos! Pay starts at $12/hr+tips depending on experience.
Let's TACO 'bout why it pays to be a Torchy's Team Member:
- Never again wait for a paycheck! Torchy's is proud to be a DailyPay partner -- allowing you to access your pay as soon as the next day
- Flexible schedules
- Up to $13 an hour plus tips
- Our attire is casual and we'll throw in some of the swag
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a job it can lead to a Damn Good career!
- Damn Good food discount card for you AND your spouse
- Day 1 access to exclusive discounts to shows, sporting events, hotels, and much more
- Access to all benefits including medical, dental, and vision for full-time Team Members after 1 year of employment, plus 401(k) after 6 months
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 1 year of employment
- Torchy's Family Foundation supports our fellow Team Members in times of need and crisis
- Bragging rights (Yeah, we're kind of a big deal!)
QUE-SO here's what you'll need:
- No experience required
- Open to varied work schedules and hours based on your restaurant's needs
- Must be able to stand for several hours
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach for objects on shelves at various height levels
- Must be able to use to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects up to 40 pounds
- Ability to serve our guests needs with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to have fun!
The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer to now operating in dozens of restaurants across multiple states. OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the details