House Attendant- Part Time
At Fairmont Pittsburgh, an exceptional guest experience begins even before check-in and extends throughout every stay. As House Attendant, the organizational support you provide to your team will ensure our guest rooms are well equipped and welcoming - and our guests feel valued.
What Is In It For You:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO and Benefit plans
- Generous 401k options
- Employee rates at Luxe Accor properties in North and Central America
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet21 and Employee Wellbeing initiatives
What You Will Be Doing:
- Ensure all House Attendant responsibilities and departmental standards are met
- Maintain inventory in the Housekeeping closets; including pick-up and distribution of clean linen, restocking of paper supplies and amenities
- Maintains exit stairwells and guest room corridors - dusting, vacuuming, mopping, etc.
- Conducts Deep Cleaning Tasks as assigned
- Respond timely to guests' special requests for miscellaneous items ie: cribs, cots, extra towels etc.
- Collect dirty linen, garbage and recyclables from Room Attendants' carts and closets
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow all health, safety and sanitation policies
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Other duties as assigned
Your Skills and Qualifications Include:
- Previous Housekeeping experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must have proof of valid U.S. work authorization
Your Team and Working Environment
Fairmont Pittsburgh, a 4 diamond LEED certified luxury hotel, is located at the heart of Pittsburgh's business, cultural and retail hub. Fairmont Pittsburgh offers superb and distinctive guest services and accommodations in a luxury setting.
Drawing from Pittsburgh's rich history, fl.2 showcases a wide selection of local beers, craft cocktails, and an elevated Modern American menu with unique signature items that have the power to transform guests into regulars. Vibrant and inviting, the restaurant and bar offers a space that allows for an open, airy atmosphere with a modern framework incorporated with architectural elements.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why Work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you are you are and you can find the job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor!