Location: Chickasha, OK
Description: Our client is currently seeking a FSQA Supervisor to act as facility s coordinator for FSQ work related to business. PCQI training is required and will be provided. This person will be responsible for ensuring all FSQ requirements are met prior to international & domestic product release.
Interested candidates should contact Lee or email a current resume to
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the hold and release of international & domestic finished product in cooperation with the Plant Manager.
- Ensure the facility s Food Safety Plan meets the requirements of the USDA for export purpose.
- Record review of all export testing for compliance to health certificates.
- Assist in all USDA inspections.
- Implement corrective and preventive actions to deviations found during USDA audits and as otherwise needed.
- Communicate with management and staff continuously to improve the food safety and quality culture.
- Lead people by example. Be a leader in cGMP conformance.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree Preferable
- 3+ years Quality / Food Safety experience in Food / Beverage Industry
- Good Knowledge of USDA & PCQI Standards - Audit Experience Preferable
- Experience implementing Food Defense / Food Safety Programs
- Experience with Sanitation Scheduled and Procedures - CIP / COP
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at