Free meals! Free onsite parking!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Receptionist to become the newest member of our Administration team located at the Gardens at Town Square Community, Bellevue, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
Answers phones, ensures that the main console is attended at all times, responds to all emergency situations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers phones and directs calls
- Greets visitors and residents and guides them appropriately,
- Ensures that all standards and job functions for the front desk are being followed
- Responds to all emergency situations
- Completes clerical support duties when assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with residents, families, care-team members, staff, volunteers and visitors
- Ability to handle multiple duties simultaneously
- Experience using computers: Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer; Data entry and accuracy skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
- Must comply with the Washington State COVID-19 vaccination requirement for healthcare workers
Education and Experience:
- 6 months of reception experience, preferred
- Current certification (or willingness to obtain) certification in First Aid and CPR.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).