Taking its inspiration from her-story, C. Baldwin honors Charlotte Baldwin Allen, wife of Augustus Chapman Allen who co-founded Houston with his brother John Kirby Allen in 1836. The soul of the hotel acknowledges her pioneering role as "Mother of Houston" and lauds her hands-on 19th c. presence as a pivotal businesswoman, cattle rancher, philanthropist, and trailblazer. The property, in all ways, celebrates the trailblazing spirit of women in Texas. This stunning 354-room hotel boasts 14,000 square feet of meeting space, a signature restaurant, Rosalie, helmed by celebrity Chef Chris Cosentino, a hidden speakeasy, a local Grab and go concept, Good2GO, abundant green space, Sloan/Hall luxury goods, and an all-natural salon, Paloma. As part of Sage Hospitality Group, we passionately strive to be the best and create excellence in everything we do. We believe in enriching lives one experience at a time. More than a slogan, we empower our employees to make positive impacts on the communities in which we live and work. By providing genuine service we build relationships with our guests and value for our shareholders, and we create unforgettable experiences. We are looking for independent thinkers. Those who harness their entrepreneurial spirit so that it breaks preconceived notions. We re not afraid to forge our own path. After all, it s what industry leaders do. That s why we welcome risk takers and creative spirits alike. No matter your daily role, Sage recognizes that your success is about more than the work you do-it s really about who you are, which is why we invest in your personal and professional growth. We hope you consider joining us!
The Marketing Manager provides thought leadership on all aspects of marketing by remaining current on trends, our competitive landscape, and best practices. Responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy for C Baldwin Hotel including deployment of strategies and tactics across different platforms. Builds direct marketing plans, targeted campaigns, and activated channels to drive consumer awareness and preference, aggregate market share, and structure broader brand awareness.
- Manage the agencies for additional collateral design, printing, and any other promotional requirements.
- Organize special events that will generate great press and PR.
- Research and identify co-marketing companies that will complement the hotel brand and institute programs or events to generate buzz.
- Create and curate unique lifestyle programming in coordination with the hotel leadership team that can then be used in PR articles and social media activity.
- Manage the PR agencies ensuring objectives, strategies, and road maps are executed in a timely manner.
- Monitor hotel Marketing and Brand Standards to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate with Director of Sales and Marketing & DORM integrating branding efforts to e-Marketing and paid online advertising strategies (i.e. PPC keyword submissions, e-Blasts, e-Brochures/modules, e-Proposals) throughout all other communication vehicles (social media, PR, blog content, direct mail, etc.).
- Support website blogs and manage the content strategy in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Develop relevant promotions and packages as a result of PR and other marketing initiatives.
- Manage marketing plans i.e. advertising (offline) and coordinate online marketing activity if required with the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Oversee hotel photo shoots and manage photo libraries.
- Develop and implement property marketing partnership opportunities and continuously focus on marketing initiatives to create customer loyalty and increase market share.
- Monitor online reputation management and messaging on 3rd party sites to ensure communications are as per the brand and drive online content and social media opportunities.
- Provide support in strategic planning, market research, presentation development, and any other additional requests as per Senior Management.
- Create monthly reports to track the success of campaigns.
- Create all branded presentation documents, ensuring they are in the appropriate brand format.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in the hospitality industry both traditional media and eCommerce
- Ability to proactively project manage
- Digital marketing skills including analysis and execution
- Experience in developing zero-based marketing and media plans
- Experience in managing budgeted funding
- Ability to identify new targeted demographics and deploy strategies to shift market share
- Ability to identify and negotiate brand-aligned partnerships
- Experience in managing 3rd party firms such as public relations, social media, and creative
- Skilled in social media strategy
- Flexible, Strategic, and dynamic Thinker
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to identify relevant data and leverage it to positively impact hotel revenues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence key leaders in the organization.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills