Era Living is seeking full-time Executive Director to become the newest member of our Executive team located in our The Lakeshore community, in Renton/South Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
The Executive Director is responsible for providing 24-hour leadership and direction for overall community operations, ensuring delivery of quality care and resident-centered services in accordance with company policies and governing regulations. This role actively manages hospitality and service delivery goals for the community establishing a strategic plan to meet the financial objectives. As the Executive Director, you will lead the community, implementing organizational goals, fostering positive relationships with staff and residents, and promoting Era Living s mission, philosophy, and values in all internal and external interactions.
- Ensures compliance of programs and facilities with regulatory agencies (city, state and federal). Stays informed and monitors standards and compliance.
- Provides leadership in developing and implementing systems for efficient and comprehensive service/care.
- Participates in state and national organizations instrumental in developing and giving guidance to long term care programs, policies and legislation.
- Participates as an active member of Senior Management and Leadership Council participating in meetings and activities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven success in a management role including:
- Supervision of staff
- Fiscal responsibility
- A thorough understanding of business strategies
- Proven knowledge of personnel and business administration, public relations, and community based long-term care
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all residents, employees, family members, senior management, and visitors
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
- Sensitivity to the needs and concerns of older adults
- Ability to maintain resident and Era Living confidentiality
- Computer literacy with experience using Word and Excel
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
- Must comply with the Washington State COVID-19 vaccination requirement for healthcare workers
Education and Experience:
- 5 years' experience in Operations Management in retirement-living, assisted-living or related hospitality industries, required.
- Bachelor's degree (health-related, business, or gerontology field), preferred.
- Must have current certification as specified by state agency or ability to obtain certification within state agency guidelines:
- Able to meet the requirements of the WAC (Washington Administrative Code) outlined in 388-78A-2520
- Caregiver Dementia & Mental Health Manager Training or able to obtain within three months of hire
- Fundamentals of Care or Home Care Aide certification or able to obtain within three months of hire
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter s) andTop 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).