At Eat'n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently creating smiles for our guests. As our shift supervisor, you set the tone of the shift by spreading smiles and maintaining guest level satisfaction. Our family dining experience offers you extremely flexible schedules to meet your work/life needs. We offer a career development path for all restaurant team members.Benefits
• Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal during your shift.
• 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
• Paid time off
• Management career advancement opportunities
• Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
• Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plansEssential Functions
- Projects a leadership image in verbal and written communications.
- Assist management in enforcing controls and systems to meet or exceed goals.
- Leads team members to meet shift goals.
- Ensures and adheres to all company human resource practices
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Team members are also required to perform other tasks as directed by a manager.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.