Fast Growing & Unique Real Estate Firm- National & International presence, competitive salary & room for growth
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Molly Sullivan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
This firm is a fast growing, industry leading full-service commercial real estate company with an international presence, and represent over 5 million SF of commercial space across the globe. They were founded just under 10 years ago, and have established themselves as one of the fastest growing real estate firms across the globe. Their approach creates a seamless process within the project scope from start to finish. They are partnered with some of the best global corporate clients and solve some of the most complex and challenging real estate issues for their clients. They currently have 11 offices in the US and are continuing to expand.Why join us?
This firm combines small company values with a growing & national presence and client centered approach. If you are looking to grow with a reputable real estate firm, look no further. This firm is one of the fastest growing real estate firms, working with best in class fortune 500 companies. They are expanding and offer exponential growth opportunities for each individual. Their portfolio includes over 200 buildings consisting of commercial office space, high-rise & mid-rise buildings, residential, and industrial space. As Project Manager, you will lead the project execution and provide input for post construction review.
Additional Reasons to join:
- Competitive Base Salary, Benefits & Full Package
Seeking a Project Manager with the following:
- Experience with commercial/hotel project management & owners rep (3+ years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Commercial construction experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Software skills (Microsoft Office Suite & Microsoft Project)
- Proven ability to prioritize
- Detail Oriented
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Site Safety compliance
- Managing project scope, schedule and budget from preconstruction to close
- Collaborate and work directly with team members and clients
- Prepare scope, schedule and budget documents
- Lead the project team to implement high quality and successful projects
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.