$5,000 Signing Bonus! Great Benefits! Free Meals! Free Parking!
Era Living is seeking full-time Community Health Director to become the newest member of our leadership team located at the Lakeshore, South Seattle/Renton, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
The Community Health Director is responsible for the overall management of the resident Health and Wellness services and programming in the community, managing a team of healthcare staff and providing R.N. nurse delegation as required. This role focuses on community s resident case management, health education, and health promotion activities that meet the needs of older adults.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience supervising, directing, and evaluating direct care services as provided by the community's Wellness Center; Manage all Wellness Center and Personal Care Services employees, either directly or indirectly
- Ability to design Wellness Plans for all residents, including completing pre Move-In assessments of all residents moving into the community (licensed and non-licensed apartments), and reviewing Advance Directives with resident or designee (POLST-"Physicians Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment")
- Expert knowledge of current Washington Boarding Home regulations
- Able to assist residents with their ADLs or medications, and provide skilled nursing tasks as established by disclosure for residents in licensed apartments or the Wellness Center, as needed
- Provide educational programs for residents through the whole community
- Communicate resident status and plan of service through written documentation
- Computer literacy with experience using Word and Excel
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
- Must comply with the Washington State COVID-19 vaccination requirement for healthcare workers
Education and Experience:
- Licensed as a RN in the State of WA and capable of meeting Boarding Home Administrator requirements.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, required; BSN, preferred.
- Must have or obtain Modified Fundamentals of Caregiving, Mental Health and Dementia Specialty Training, and CPR certification.
- Five (5) years experience as a RN, required. Three (3) years experience in settings working with older adults, Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing Facilities, preferred.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter s) andTop 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).