The Housekeeping position is responsible for providing the best possible experience for property guests and associates. The position is responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with property guidelines and procedures.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Professionally cleans and maintains the hotel guest rooms following the brand standards
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and washing all surfaces
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Identify and note any damages to rooms
- Collect and remove trash
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
- Handle reasonable guest complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to understand cleaning solutions or equipment labels and use as instructed
- Ability to work weekends and/or overtime as necessary
- Ability to understand and follow guidelines
- Ability to adhere to time requirements, productivity measurements and similar client standards and expectations
Pay through Direct Deposit or Pay Card
At HOTELhelp we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All of our employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.