Kitchen Steward/Dishwasher ensures the kitchen, its machinery and equipment are maintained in the most sanitary possible condition.
Kitchen Steward/Dishwasher Duties & Responsibilities:
- Wash and sanitize dishes, glassware and silverware.
- Wash and sanitize pots, pans and preparation utensils.
- Maintain safe work areas by attending to debris, boxes, equipment, etc.
- Attend to all trash and recycle matters in kitchen areas.
- Ensure clean floors at all times, practicing safe methods while sweeping and mopping.
- Properly store cleaned kitchen equipment in an organized manner.
- Attend to other duties as assigned by management.
Kitchen Steward/Dishwasher Qualifications:
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods.
- Must be able to move objects up to approximately 75 pounds about the workplace safely.
Seasonal Benefits: Seasonal benefits change with each season. Please see HR for list of the most up to date benefits.
Complimentary Lift Pass
- Mountain Biking
- Ice Rinks
- Bowling Alley
- Driving Range
- Putting Green
- Retail Shops
- Rental Equipment
- Trail Rides
- Gun Club
For a full list of openings please visit: