Ensuring efficient operation of the Branch to ensure customer satisfaction and projected bottom line profit. Managing personnel issues and supervision. Maintaining a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service. Maintaining company standards by ensuring employees are aware of expectations, are properly trained, and are held accountable for their actions.
- General operations of the Branch.
- Developing strong business relationships with customers by maintaining open communication with customers, and by quickly and effectively resolving problems
- Ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures including but not limited to safety (HACCP, OSHA) personnel, security, pest control, and shrink control.
- Reviewing financial and operational reports and taking necessary actions based on report results.
- Directing subordinates to ensure timely and accurate management of all warehouse operations including safety, sanitation, shelf labels, inventory, merchandising, receiving, stocking, stacking position, order pulling, shipping, and in-store customer service.
- Defining the service standards and the operational mission of the branch, communicating it to the employees, and monitoring activities in order to meet the goals of the branch.
- Maximizing all sales opportunities by ensuring high levels of customer service by ensuring proper scheduling of the workforce while meeting budgetary guidelines.
- Managing selection, annual performance appraisals, and professional development of all - Management level personnel.
- Directly supervises and manages department managers.
- Coaching managers on employee relation issues such as new hires, transfers, promotions, demotions, and any disciplinary action including termination.
- Maintaining communication with the Corporate Offices to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations.
- Reviewing inventory on a regular basis to ensure that the inventory is correct and the products are in-house
- Completing and processing necessary reports and paperwork accurately and timely.
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 10.5 hours
Monday - Friday, weekends required open or closing of store.
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.