The Highlands is looking for new Turndown Attendants to join our team! You will be responsible for daily stay service, keeping guests rooms stocked and clean throughout their stay. This is a full-time or part-time position with benefits available for full-time team members. This position has set hours of 10am to 6:30pm, making it easy to plan on taking advantage of the various perks that come with working for an amazing resort!
Some perks of working for The Highlands include:
- A free Golf Pass and Ski Pass for both you and your family
- A free downhill mountain bike park season pass for you and your family
- 40% off at the various Boyne Restaurants
- Discounts at other Boyne Resorts such as 30% Spa treatments at the Inn at Bay Harbor and Boyne Mountain
- Free Passes to Avalanche Bay Water Park at Boyne Mountain
- Discounts on lodging for Friends and Family
- Team Member Child Care
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Service and Loyalty Bonus Program - up to 5% of gross wages per season!
- PTO and Paid Sick Leave
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
Visit our website for all of our amazing perks, view testimonials, and more!
The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this classification and are not all-inclusive of the specific position.
- Light cleaning, including making beds, loading/unloading a dishwasher, wiping counter tops, closing curtains and setting lights/music (ambiance) as well as bathroom touch ups, (ie. replacing towels, wiping down sinks/toilets, cleaning the floor to remove hair and water etc.)
- Must have excellent guest service skills and an eye for detail. Turndown attendants are creating a setting for our guests to return and unwind/relax.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Effective Time-management skills and exceptional communication skills
- The pace of work for Turndown Attendants is quick but focused; work must be completed within a set time frame each evening
- No previous experience required as on the job training is provided
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to walk and remain upright on feet for at least 8 hours
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs, be able to climb stairs and be able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours.
- A great attitude is required with ability to work weekends/holidays
- Ability to be flexible with shifts as scheduling is based on occupancy and staffing needs