Local Truck Driver - Class A - Home Daily - $10000 Sign on Bonus - Average $1700 per week
Immediate Opportunities: Full-time Local Class A CDL Truck Drivers
- Drivers average between $1724 and $2028 per week!
- Additional incentives available to earn up to $14000 a year!
- $10,000 sign-on bonus!
You will drive:
- Brand new 2021/2022 Freightliner Trucks
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort 24/7 roadside assistance/maintenance!
- XM Satellite radio subscription
What you will do:
- Driver will deliver grocery products to stores locally
- Local, home daily
- Multiple different schedule options available!
- Earn an extra $200 per day for working a 6th day!
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Paid vacation and holidays day 1
- Generous retirement benefits
- Excellent health care coverage-medical, dental, and vision
- Short and long-term disability; life and AD&D insurance
- Company-provided uniforms and safety footwear
- Employee discount benefit program
- Driver referral bonus program up to $5000 per referral
- Safety incentive program
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
- CDL Class A required.
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 5 years.
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents.
- Follow all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines.
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.