At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker, is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an AUS-SOME experience.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply!
Come join the Outback family as a Restaurant Cleaner, where you will be responsible for achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment . The Restaurant Cleaner will also be responsible for cleaning floors, maintaining outside grounds, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, and ensuring restrooms are neat and in order. As a Restaurant Cleaner, you will help to provide each customer with an AUS-SOME dining experience in the restaurant, that makes each Guests day better by showcasing our clean and welcoming restaurant. Have no worries, just fun!
The Restaurant Cleaner is also responsible for:
- Executing Outback s standards on cleanliness specifications, both inside and outside of the restaurant
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards, in addition to health and safety regulations
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
- We support your BOLD career dreams. .
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet s prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do).
Bloomin Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.