ETHIC - Excellence, Teamwork, Hospitality, Integrity, and Compassion - steadfastly characterizes our mission to continually enrich the daily lives of residents. We practice these principles with every task and interaction, from personal caregiver assistance to mowing the grass. At Touchmark, we say:
I AM AN ALLY • I AM A FRIEND • I AM A GIVER
Up to $1500 per calendar year Education Incentive Plan, $500 New Hire Bonus for FT Employees, Company Percentage Paid 401K Match, College Scholarships for Children of Employees, Discounted Meals, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Discounts, Referral Program earn up to $850 per referral, Employee Resource Program, Starting Wage Range $16 to $17.50/hour
As a Kitchen Assistant/Dishwasher, you will enrich lives each day by helping to maintain a safe, clean, and organized kitchen alongside other members of the Dining Services team. An organized kitchen is necessary in order for residents to receive the highest quality meals possible, and that all starts with you! Meals can t be prepared and delivered to residents without clean utensils, dishes, and equipment, and by taking ownership of this responsibility and anticipating the needs of the kitchen, you will help to ensure that everyone is successful. You also have the potential to grow into a prep cook.
No experience is necessary, but you must:
• Be committed to and passionate about 100% customer satisfaction
• Be able to obtain a valid food handler s permit
• Be willing to help maintain a safe and clean kitchen by performing tasks such as sweeping, mopping, sanitizing and stocking dishes and utensils, and correctly operating kitchen equipment
• Enjoy working both independently and as part of a large team
• Be able to lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds and stay on your feet for long periods of time
• Be able to maintain patient and tactful composure when dealing with residents, family members, team members and visitors
As a dining services employee, you would enjoy a discounted meal for each meal period worked, paid time off, access to our fitness rooms and an employee rewards program!
Part-Time and Full-Time positions available.
Touchmark is dedicated to providing the best for our residents, and it all begins with providing the best for our employees. That s why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to our team members who work 30+ hours per week which includes:
• Paid time off (including holidays)
• Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for employees and eligible dependents
• Education assistance
• Bonus and retirement plans
• Health care, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
• On-Demand Pay allows you to access pay as you earn it
• Employee Assistance Program
• Supplemental insurance options
At Touchmark, we have the privilege of providing a safe home environment for residents. With this in mind, we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If they are not yet vaccinated, new team members must have received at least one dose by their first day of employment (and receive their second dose in the time interval established by the vaccine manufacturer, if applicable) to continue working at Touchmark. A copy of the vaccination policy will be provided upon request. Please note this policy does not apply to our communities located in Montana.
We are looking to hire individuals whose values align with ours and who believe in doing everything they can to lead by example in safety, compassion, and empathy. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
Check us out at .
We re growing. Are you?