Server Part Time Evening Shift!
Pay - $13.65+/hour straight pay/no tips -- $1,000 Hiring Bonus -- Work 12 hours/week
Come join the Lakeside Dining team where you will feel your opinion and creativity counts when you are part of our team. Shifts we are looking to fill include some Monday through Saturday 4:00pm-730pm and Sundays 1030am-2pm. You will also get the opportunity work in a fun restaurant environment! Immanuel invests in each one of our employees careers and encourages growth and provides opportunities!
The overall purpose of this job is to take orders and serve food to residents and guests in a courteous and professional manner. The responsibilities of this job include setting-up the dining room and designated areas in the kitchen in anticipation of meals, and clearing tables, meeting diners' needs, handling food safely, delivering food to apartments, and cleaning kitchen and dining areas. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises. Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Dining Preparation and Maintenance
- Prepares dining room for meals, sets tables, and refills juices, waters, sugar, and creamer containers .
- Clears dishes and cleans tables .
- Prepares beverages, salads, and desserts .
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Replenishes dishes.
- Cleans food preparation areas and kitchen areas as assigned.
- Maintains clean, safe environment for residents and co-workers.
- May do dishes from time to time as needed or requested.
- Describes daily meals to residents, takes orders, and serves in a timely manner.
- Delivers and/or picks-up food trays to/from resident apartments.
- Identifies and acts-on the needs of residents.
- Follows all serving procedures and regulations as written by management.
Other Performs other duties as assigned or requested. Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED is preferred.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
- For cafeteria duties, cash handling experience preferred.
- CPR/AED is preferred at hire or will be trained within 30 days .
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge and understanding of food handlers' regulations and responsibilities .Skills in organizing and accurately filling multiple orders.
- Ability to follow directions .
- Ability to carry food and containers.
- Ability to move tables and chairs.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to verbally communicate in a professional, effective, and pleasant manner.
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.