Join Togo s Team in Sparks, Nv
Togo s Restaurant Crew Members and Shift Supervisors
Do you like Big, Fresh, Meaty sandwiches on fresh baked artisan breads and freshly made soups, salads and wraps?
Do you want to be part of a team and grow individually and professionally?
Then Togo s is for you!
We make Fresh Food and strive to create an Environment in which our people can flourish. We have NO late nights, and we serve fresh healthy menu options without fryers, so no cleaning fryers or grills!
What you ll receive from us: Great food at 50% discount and free soda, good pay, work/life balance, and a great work environment! We are looking for Shift Supervisors and crew members to work 20 - 40 hours per week and planning to open August 2022.
If this sounds good to you Come and JOIN our team! We are looking for cheerful, energetic candidates with a super positive attitude and unrelenting commitment to guest experience! Open availability and/or a flexible schedule is a plus.
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and future growth opportunities within the company. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to and apply for our New Togo s Location in Sparks, Nv. Another option is to email your resume to:
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Role: Shift Leader:
The Togo s Shift Leader oversees the crew, allowing the Restaurant Manager to focus on managing the overall operations. They monitor the quality of food, the guest service experience, and restaurant cleanliness. Shift Leaders must be able to perform any task in the restaurant with ease, whether making products, cashiering, or cleaning. They should handle high-stress situations calmly and with good judgment. They coach crew members to be productive and provide a friendly guest experience.
o Ensure crew members adhere to Togo s policies, such as uniforms standards, attendance
o Train and coach all crew members whenever appropriate
o Provide a safe and fun working environment for crew members
o Oversee daily routines to ensure the restaurant is ready to serve guests when open
o Maintain Togo s food safety and quality standards
o Respond to guest comments and complaints, correcting problems before they affect guests
o Create a friendly atmosphere for guests
o Prepare and reconcile cash drawers, maintaining strict adherence to cash control policies
o Balance safe funds, prepare deposits and take to the bank
Shift Leaders should have the following qualifications to successfully meet the demands of the job:
• Progress toward a high school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent
• Prior work as a supervisor
• Previous restaurant experience
• Training in food safety
• Ability to keep restaurant organized
Shift Leader Job Description
Role: Crew Member:
A Crew Member is responsible for working well within the restaurant team, behaving professionally, and providing great service to our guests. They should focus their time around assigned shift duties, executing operation and service standards, and maintaining a safe, clean environment.
Crew Member is a general term that encompasses the Cashier, Sandwich Maker, Slicer and Prepper jobs.
• Must maintain Togo s appearance and grooming standards
• Must be friendly, polite, enjoy helping guests and working with others
• Must work with a general sense of urgency to provide fast and efficient service
• Must have good attention to detail, preparing food neatly and accurately
• Must be able to communicate clearly and ask questions as appropriate
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be safety minded and uphold Togo s standards and policies
• Must follow all food safety standards
• Must be focused and detailed oriented
• Must be able to perform cleaning tasks
• Cashiers must be able to count back change and operate a Point of Sale system
• Slicers must be at least 18 years old
Crew Members should have the following qualifications to successfully meet the demands of the job:
• Progress toward a high school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent is preferred
• Previous restaurant experience preferred
• Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions
• Training in food safety
• Crew Members are required to stand for the entire shift. You may also occasionally be required to lift heavy boxes.