CONDO/HOTEL OPERATIONS MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Condo/Hotel Operations Manager to oversee the daily performance of staff as well as provide strategic direction. You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business. It is important for the manager to be involved in all aspects of staffing and operations. You will be just as responsible for dealing with complaints as for strategizing and preparing reports. You will be a key person of reference for employees and clients as well as unit caretakers. The manager must be able to guide the employees to work as a well-functioning team. The ideal candidate will be a team player and an effective leader, able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation. The goal is to enhance customer dedication and expand our clientele by strengthening our reputation
Responsible for assisting in successfully executing all operations in the hotel operations departments (may include Front Desk, Front Office, Business Center, Beach/Pool, Housekeeping, Valet, Security) and managing staff. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the departments. Ensures that standards and procedures are being followed. Leads specific team while assisting with meeting or exceeding property goals.
Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations in computer system (knowledge of RDP system preferred), verifying guest identity, confirming payments, directing to unit, and activating and issuing fobs and parking materials.
Essential Job Functions
- Train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established standards.
- Tour and visually inspect property daily. Monitor, property condition, cleanliness, quality of service throughout the property.
- In conjunction with sales leader, develop and implement sales and marketing plans.
- Maintain positive rapport with associates and customers and communicate regularly with the public, staff, corporate office, and owners.
- Handle associate issues appropriately and in conjunction with human resources.
- Ensure safety practices and procedures are followed and proper emergency and security procedures are maintained.
- Monitor quality assurance scores and/or guest feedback and communicate to and train associates accordingly.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES :
- Always treats guests with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations.
- Displays honesty & integrity.
- Conducts pre-shift meetings.
- Communicates effectively to staff using tools such as development reviews, training, departmental orientation, and monthly departmental meetings.
- Motivates and develops team members.
- Create preventive maintenance programs for consistency of the product
- Ensures updated safe work environment
- Is an inspirational leader able to motivate team members to be consistently engaged in serving others, always looking for that opportunity.
- A minimum of 3 years previous Director of Operations and/or Assistant General Manager experience in a hotel environment.
- Minimum of 2 years using online check in systems, preferably RDP (Resort Data Processing).
- Intensive direct experience in various hotel operational departments including Front Office, Guest Services, Housekeeping, Previous experience managing third party or leased space arrangements such as food & beverage, valet, or security.
- Ability to have flexible schedule for nights and weekends as needed to monitor staff and procedural compliance.
- Proven ability to communicate professionally and tactfully in all interactions with guests and employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Hotel management: 2 years (Required)
- Hospitality: 2 years (Required)
- RDP- Resort Data Processing 2 years preferred