Freddy s is looking for Shift Supervisors to assist management with the day-to-day operations of the restaurant by providing leadership, motivating team members and meeting operational expectations. The position also works to control labor and food costs, build relationships with guests, handle guest issues and serve as a model of hospitality.
- Full-Time position with benefits; Competitive pay based on experience; Opportunities for advancement.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits to include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance, includes Estate Planning and Will Preparation benefit
- Paid Time Off after 1 year of service
- Meal Allowance for personal or work use
- Amazing culture centered on the Team and Family friendly hours
- Paid training
- Opportunities to advance and grow
Required Skills and Experience:
- One-year experience in guest focused business (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Natural leadership skills
- Must have a self-starting personality with an even disposition
- Must always maintain a professional appearance and manner
- Must be able to communicate well with guests and team members
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player
- Ability to use point of sale system
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers is looking for the best and brightest to deliver a unique mix of fun, fresh food and genuine hospitality! All six Minnesota Freddy's locations are family owned and operated.
Founded in 2002, Freddy s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national, fast-casual restaurant franchise. Best known for its cooked-to-order Steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.