Start your "Bo-Journey" today!
"It s Bo Time" isn t a phrase, it s a lifestyle. We commit ourselves to being better for each other and our guests. You see this in our hospitality, our inclusiveness and the promise to deliver great service.
Benefits of Being a Shift Managers at Bojangles:
- Referral Program - $250.00 for every friend you review and stays 90 days.
- We offer FLEXIBLE hours to fit your schedule - Morning, Evening, Weekends - Full and Part-time
- WEEKLY PAY
- Free Unlimited Telemedicine and Virtual Mental Health Programs
- Low-Cost Health Insurance, Dental and Vision benefit plans
- Paid vacation time
- Free Meals
- Leadership and Career Development Opportunities
Shift Managers lead our teams in providing our guests with the most exceptional experience in Southern Hospitality. They do this by ensuring our Team Members greet guests with a genuine smile and warm and inviting spirit.
Essential duties for a Shift Managers may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leads Bojangles quality and safety standards through proper cooking procedures, product calls, temp logs, and waste management.
- Assists with creating and implementing plans that ensures flawless execution of Bojangles standards.
- Accepts payments form guests and makes change correctly
- Explains menu and answer product questions for all guests.
- Trains new hires in all restaurant positions and job duties.
- Coaches and guides team members to solve problems.
- Bending, kneeling, standing and lifting (up to approximately 25 lbs. as necessary).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Dependable and reliable
- Enjoys and values Teamwork
- Prior cash handling experience.
- Time management
- Conflict management
- Prior experience using Microsoft products.