Schneider Electric is a global leader in Energy Management and Automation solutions, with €29bn in revenues in 2022. Schneider Electric shares are traded on the Paris Stock Exchange (NYSE Euronext) and are included in the French stock market index ''CAC 40''.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
Our mission is to be our customers digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies to realize the full efficiency and sustainability opportunities for our customers business. We provide endpoint to cloud integration connecting products, controls, software and services. We enable lifecycle solutions from design and build to operate and maintain phases through a digital twin. We deliver capabilities to transform from site-to-site to an integrated company management. Our integrated solutions are built with safety, reliability and cybersecurity for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, and industries.
We believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company and we are committed to foster Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability for our teams. Schneider Electric is strategically organized around multi-hubs, its 3 main hubs across the world being in Boston, Hong Kong, and Paris.
The Hotel Segment Marketing encompasses 5 main activities:
- Hotel Segment Strategy Setting & Segment Intelligence: (i) bring an outside-in perspective to the Hotels Segment by analyzing competition, market sizes and market shares (ii) lead the Hotels Segment market share analysis as part of the Annual Market Review process (AMR) (iii) identify global trends and challenges faced by Hotel s stakeholders (iv) Translate that into the Hotels Segment strategy plan in support of the Global Hotels Segment leader and into the Annual Marketing & Sales Plan (AMSP)
- Hotel Segment Value Propositions: development of set of unique value propositions for key decision makers and influencers in the Hotels ecosystem (ownership groups, brands, and relevant value chain players: consultant, designers, contractors, etc.) partnering and working collaboratively with key stakeholders and business leaders
- Hotel Segment Sales: Animate the training and upskilling program for the country sales and partners, working with the country leadership and channel leader and global team. Work with the Global Hotel Solution Architect & Segment offer manager on delivering these virtual or in person trainings.
- Hotel Segment Sales Enablement Tools Development & Deployment: develop & deploy sales enablement tools including solutions sales enablement kit & trainings for internal stakeholders and partners, and contribute to the Segment external communication with Global Marketing Segment team
- Hotel Segment Community Animation & Countries support: create value and animate the Community of people engaged in growing the Hotels segment across the globe for Schneider, including teams located in Countries (20+ countries, in the 5 Operations), in Divisions & LoBs
The Global Hotels Segment team is a team of 7 individuals.
The role reports directly to the Global Hotels Segment Director.
- Description of the role & responsibilities of the Hotels Segment Senior Manager
The Hotels Segment Marketing Senior Manager is a high-profile role with a global remit, not tied to the role s location. As such, the Hotels Segment Marketing Senior Manager is a key member of the Global Hotels team, actively contributes to developing Schneider Electric s business in Hotels, and is exposed to multiple stakeholders across the organization, from the Digital Energy Strategy & Segments team to various stakeholders in Schneider Electric s overall organization.
Main responsibilities include:
- Hotels Segment Market knowledge development (Market analysis, sizing & evolution, sub-segmentation, competitors evolution, trends & challenges, implications & possibilities, key personas)
- Driving content, questions, analysis, storytelling, organization, cadence & pace
- Writing or reviewing projects scoping for internal or external work, guides for interviews and conducting interviews
- Responsible for maintaining Customer Journey Map for Hotels segment and alignment with key stakeholders and business leaders for continuous improvement projects for a smooth end-to-end user experience
- Formulating and communicating key conclusions to key stakeholders and business leaders
- Working together with internal and external stakeholders to incorporate findings to deliver the right marketing mix (people, product, place, and promotion) within right window of opportunity
- Align all BU marketing campaigns to the main hotels strategy
- Requirements for the role
- Good business acumen and judgment
- Strong market segmentation, customer targeting & value proposition development skills
- Ability to innovate, fast learning capacity and curiosity for learning about Schneider Electric solutions for Hotels
- Strong capacity to foster collaboration & networking, and work transversally across the organization:
- Open-mindedness, actively listens to others, understands and values others' views
- Ability to connect with people easily, to win buy-in for proposed recommendations
- Maturity: ability to liaise with counterparts from different parts of the organization
- Good organization and project planning skills; structured way of working
- Collaborative and a team player: passionate about success of the collective team
- International, multi-cultural mind-set and approach
- Work experience: 5-10 years of total previous work experience, including some (not all) of the following:
- 3+ years Product or Technical Marketing
- 3+ years of Strategic Marketing & Communications
- 3+ years in Project Management function
- 3+ years of Segment Marketing or Solution Architect role
- Previous experience in Hotels or in another segment is a plus.
- Education: good educational background, advanced engineering, or business degree
- Languages: fluency in spoken and written English; Any other language is a plus
- Other: excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills, and presentation writing skills
Other information on the role
- Location: Open
- Travel: Travel locations likely to include other Schneider Electric locations worldwide.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.