DHL IS HIRINGCOME JOIN OUR TEAM! CDL Class A Regional Tractor Trailer Delivery DriversKenosha, WI
$92,500-$105,000 + First Year Earnings
Drivers with Doubles Endorsement earn an additional $150 per route! Pull one doubles route a week earn an additional $7,800 annually First year earnings include a $7500 Sign on Bonus!Our top performers are making over $120K annually!Family medical coverage starting at $30 per weekImmediate interviews available!! Recent CDL School Grads Considered for the DHL Training Program DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics industry. We're a world-class company, and we're looking for world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Class A CDL regional driver, 5 day work week
- Touch freight delivery
- All deliveries during daytime business hours
- You are home EVERY weekend
- No slip-seating
- Well maintained equipment with 24/7 roadside assistance
- Quarterly & Annual Safety / Performance Incentives
- Paid orientation & training
- DHL pays weekly REQUIREMENTS:Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience driving a tractor/trailer.If you meet the 6 months minimum requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required.Applicants with a valid CDL A but less than 6 months verifiable experience may be considered for the DHL Finishing Program & Compensation. This INCLUDES recent graduates from an accredited CDL Training School. The DHL Finishing Program is designed for the recent CDL school graduate who has not yet acquired the minimum 6 months of Class A driving commercial driving experience. This applicant will undertake 4 weeks of intensive Instruction and be paid $250.00 per day during training. After successful completion of Finishing Program your earnings will increase to the amounts quoted above.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely in both urban and suburban environments. GREAT REWARDS:
- Comprehensive and affordable benefits package includes: Medical/Dental/Vision after only 30 days,
- Life Insurance, Disability, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, First Class Company Equipment and Work Life Program DHL SUPPLY CHAINExcellence. Simply delivered