Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we re shaping the future of the travel industry.
Direct and inspect work of Housekeepers and Houseman, ensuring that quality and cleanliness standards are being met. Promoting the highest level of Guest and Owner satisfaction through housekeeping excellence, special projects and duties assigned.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Supports Audit Standards: Directs room assignments and inspects work of Housekeepers and Houseman. Ensures Quality Assurance (QA) process is met, resulting in appropriate cleanliness and quality levels; supports Loss Prevention and safety standards procedures (50% time)
2. Maintain Positive Customer and Associate Relationships: support Housekeeping and Resort Leaders in an effort to ensure proper staffing and scheduling for maximum productivity; assist in controlling payroll
costs to achieve maximum profitability; communicate priorities to staff through daily and weekly meetings (20% time)
3. Administrative Duties: Responsible to communicate inventory and purchasing needs to Housekeeping and/or Assistant Housekeeping Manager (10% time)
4. Maintain Cleanliness Standards: Participate in daily operations including cleaning and inspecting of units to maintain standards (10% time)
5. Reporting Problems: Identifies and reports maintenance related problems. (10% time)
6. Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent training/experience required
b) Training requirements
- Valid driver s license preferred
- CPR certification preferred
c) Knowledge and skills
- Excellent eye for detail / cleanliness
ability to work under pressure
- Ability to accurately follow and provide instructions, both verbally and written
- Ability to direct work of others
d) Technical Skills
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs preferred
e) Job experience
- 1 year related housekeeping experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred
- One to three years hospitality customer service experience preferred in discipline.
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you ll find a team that s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.