Make the next order a Cook I at the Zippy's McCully Fast Food Restaurant!
This iconic Zippy's McCully Fast Food Restaurant location is seeking talent to add to their back of the house as a Cook I .
Managements welcomes individuals with experience or no experience as we have a development team dedicated to training!
Fun fact, on the job training is provided for qualified candidates -
Come start your first, second, long-term or work after retirement opportunity with us!
BENEFITS & REWARDS:
Paid Time Off Accrual
Free Duty Employee Meals and 20% Employee Discount on All Services (Zippy's, Sushi and A Catering Experience)
Company Matched 401 (k)
Incentive & Rewards Programs
Continuing Education Reimbursement
Employee Assistance & Wellness Program
Medical, Vision & Dental Plans
Zippy's Restaurants is confidently re-evaluating their comprehensive benefits with annual Employee surveys to ensure
that the benefits remain competitive in today's market.
COOK I (LINE COOK) DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cooks food orders to the guest s preference while adhering to Company established recipes, portions, and methods
- Is knowledgeable of and adheres to proper food handling procedures and safety/ sanitation guidelines at all times
- Replenishes all supplies according to designated quantities and time requirements. Minimizes waste and ensures that stock is always fresh by checking dates and rotating stock
- Maintains a safe, sanitary, and organized workspace
- Completes Utility job duties in the absence of the Utility position on shift
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
COOK I (LINE COOK) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D is highly preferred
- Meet assigned shift requirements assigned by store management
- Previous culinary experience and/or education is highly encouraged
- Punctual, dependable, and thoroughness
- Read, write, speak, understand and comprehend instructions and requests with the English language
- Compute and understand basic math
- Consistently multitask in a fast-paced and loud environment with little to no direction
- Complete independent and team assignments in a timely manner
- Lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching and exerting up to 50 pounds of force
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clearance
- Issued clearance with 12 months before start date OR at age 16 years or older (no further testing is required)
- Issued Risk Assessment
- If tested positive or has prior history of testing positive than chest x-ray or symptom screen for clearance is acceptable
- Completing a drug test and yielding favorable results