As a Bartender, you will form a memorable bond with our guests through food and drink suggestions, prompt and accurate service and a great attitude. You will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each other s success in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
• Understand our Guest Obsessed culture and do whatever it takes to create a positive and memorable guest experience.
• Makes food and drink recommendations to guests and answer all menu and service-related questions.
• Builds a friendly rapport with guests and ensures guest satisfaction by checking in regularly and anticipating guest needs.
• Maintains a spotlessly clean and sanitary bar area, including bar stools, high tops and surrounding floors.
• Handles guests complaints by listening to their concerns, always informing a manager, and resolving issues PLUS ONE to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Perks of the Job:
• Great pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Growth Opportunities
A Bartender is responsible for serving our guests with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
• Ability to communicate (speak, read, and write) in English.
• Must meet local, legal minimum age requirement to pour and serve alcoholic beverages.
• Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
• Skill and coordination at using hands to pour drinks, carry several dishes at once, cut garnishes, etc.