McCall s Catering and Events is hiring waiters, waitresses, servers, baristas & cashiers at our Cafes and Coffee Shops. McCall s is the one of San Francisco s most noted caterers and operates seven culinary-forward museum cafes in the city. If you enjoy a fast-pace way of working and want to kick start your career in the hospitality industry. We d like to meet you.
We are looking for waiters, waitresses, servers to prepare and serve hot and cold food & beverages, including various types of coffee and tea. To assist customers in the in-store check-out process, and to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. As well as to help support café staff members and set up our dining areas.
- Greet all customers with professionalism; provide a positive customer experience
with friendly and courteous service.
- Prepare and serve food and drinks that meet quality standard.
- Take orders and serve customers quickly and efficiently.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Receiving and maintain stock supplies, helping with stocking, cleaning,
and other duties as needed.
- Handle cash, credit or check transaction with customers.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at the beginning and end of work shift.
- Comply with the health and safety regulation.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude toward our guest.
- High volume experience on Café and restaurant.
- Customer service orientation; strong ability to multi task; retail, hospitality,
and customer service experience preferred.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Flexibility to work AM + PM shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Able to work in different location if needed.
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety Rules.
- Able to produce a valid ServSafe/Food Handlers Card as well as: a valid ABC's Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) certification
- Physical ability to lift 20 lbs. or more, and stand for long hours.
Vaccination is a requirement of the job and accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with prevailing regulations.
If you want to working in an amazing company and start your career in the hospitality industry, please come and join our team.