Driver CDL A Delivery Driver
Why you will choose us:
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service. We also provide a variety of benefits including:
- Grocery Discount
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible work schedules
- Associate discounts
- Leaders invested in your training, career growth & development
- Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees (Medical, Dental, 401k and more!)
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
Call Scott at
What you bring to the table:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You have a valid CDL Class A license and clean driving record
- You have 2 years of commercial driving experience
- You enjoy working in roles that require constant physical activity
- You take pride in the work you do, with every detail, whether big or small
- You must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Being a part of your community matters
A Day in the Life:
As a Delivery Driver at Albertson s, you re on-the-go throughout your day operating a tractor trailer combination to deliver groceries to your local stores. Safety is a key priority, you ll be validating and securing all loads and inspecting the tractor and trailer per DOT regulations. During the day you work independently but your work is a part of a bigger team within our warehouse in support of keeping our communities healthy, well, and fed. We have growth opportunities that will allow you to build experience and move throughout our company what are you waiting for, let s do this!
Our Cultural Principals
- Teamwork: We always support and recognize each other
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Competition: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Inclusivity: We always value everyone s perspective
- Compassion: We always treat each other and our customers with kindness and respect
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an easy, fun, friendly, and inspiring experience, no matter how a customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to be a part of this journey!
The organization includes 2,230 stores, 23 distribution facilities, and 20 manufacturing plants with over 300,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is publicly owned with supermarkets across the country that includes Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, ACME, Shaw s, Tom Thumb, United Supermarkets, United Express, Randalls, Albertson s Market, Pavilions, Star Markets, Market Street, Carrs, Haggen, Lucky, Amigos, Andronico s Community Markets, King s, Balducci s, and Albertson s Market Street.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job and are not the official job description for the position. All employees must comply with Company, Division, and Store policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel may vary within store and/or from store to store and the official job description will be provided during the application process.
ALBERTSONS SAFEWAY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Call Scott at