This position is morning drive on the number one Radio station in market. The Team Member will host, interact with listeners as well as community members, as well as have Producer responsibilities on other station(s). Commercial writing and production I'd also a key component of the job, as it remote broadcasts and appearances.
- Create and maintain a performance culture that focuses on serving our customers and listeners.
- Living the company values.
- Provide visible leadership both inside the station and the community.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and other business partners.
- Create a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Adhere to Woof Boom policies, while observing the highest ethical standards.
Minimum 5 years full time on air experience.
Fully versed in digital audio and computer technology - ideal: Flex software, Adobe Audition, and more.
Needed experience and work history
- Strong leader that demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for the company's mission.
- Able to organize, self-motivate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills