Ensure consistent, quality plate presentations for all menu items coming from the kitchen and present to guests with detail. Support the servers in timely delivery of meals to guests.
This is a part time year round position. The working schedule may include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Complete any related duties and tasks assigned.
- Deliver food items from kitchen to table with accuracy.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the immediate work area as well as the general property.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external guests.
- Assist servers throughout the guest experience.
- Ensure that all the side work assigned is accomplished in a clean and orderly manner.
- Maintain professional communication with the guest, while acting as a liason between kitchen and guest to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Describe all menu items with detail and preparation methods.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
- Able to work as a team in an efficient, professional and guest-related manner.
- Comply with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts code of conduct policy.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Knowledge of Forbes and AAA Service standards.
- Minimum of 1 years of related experience.
- Industry Experience - Food & Beverage
- Knowledge of Point of Sales systems
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (
- Reaching Forward Frequent (34-66%)
- Lifting Frequent (34-66%) (50lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Frequent (34-66%)
- Finger Dexterity Constant (>67%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Constant (>67%)
- Standing Constant (>67%)
- Walking Constant (>67%)
- This job requires minimal visual requirements. Able to distinguish unlike items, detect motion, and distinguish color.
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
- The position is subject to noise. There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above ambient noise level.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work flexible hours between 4:45-10:30 PM, however additional hours may be needed based on operational demand.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer