We are searching for a Chef de Cuisine who would be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation and assisting the Executive Chef. If you are seeking a new opportunity with tons of growth potential and a great work environment we would love to speak to you.
- Maximizes profitability of culinary department by implementing effective food
- Costs all recipes regularly to ensure profitability targets are achieved
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Manages Sous Chef and cooks in their responsibilities
- Hires, train, supervise, manage, coach, counsel, and evaluate culinary team
- 2 - 3 years of experience as a Chef de Cuisine capacity or for a similar caliber concept
- Ability to utilize software programs such a (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint),
- Attends and/or organizes meetings including staff meetings, leadership meetings, etc.
- Ability to perform essential job functions under pressure maintains professionalism