The ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, be self-motivated. Within this role you will manage all aspects of operations within the Boutique and Spa to maximize results and achieve KPI s, delivering the highest level of service to clients and ensuring success of the business.
If you have a genuine love for luxury skincare and are interested in an exciting career and challenging position with a fast -growing luxury skincare company- this job is perfect for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support in the day-to-day aspects of business operations within a Boutique and Spa environment including for example sales, service, scheduling, client, and team management
- Assist for achieving sales goals and KPI s; and seek out opportunities to achieve and exceed targets
- Make a positive personal contribution to the sales targets of the store and promote and support all selling activities.
- Manage resources and prioritise responsibilities to ensure that customer service always takes priority. Exemplify excellency and provide a high standard in customer service.
- Use "clientelling" to build credible and authentic relationships with clients to drive repeat business
- Conduct consultations for walk-in Dr. Barbara Sturm customers (including high profile customers)
- Motivate the team, ensuring they are engaged and deliver high level service standards and targets
- Manage, all activities relating to boutique & spa open/close operations, housekeeping and maintenance
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards always reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities
- Assist with stock control and delivery procedures in the store and keep shrinkage level below target.
- Act as a brand ambassador incorporating brand values in all aspects of the role.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Advanced knowledge of beauty products and/or previous cross-selling expertise
- Outstanding customer service
- Multi-tasker and ability to balance priorities without losing productivity
- Problem solver
- Ability to analyze evaluate and prioritize
- Strong people management and listening skills
- Lead by example to inspire and motivate teams
Who You Are:
- Work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented Boutique and Spa setting that requires a high degree of multi-tasking, teamwork and adaptability
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience
- Hands on approach, with "take anything on" attitude
- Good attention to detail, takes initiative in high-pressure situations and thinks on your feet
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently
- Upbeat, positive, friendly with a passion for skincare