About Diana Health
Diana Health is a high growth network of modern women's health practices. We are on a mission to set a new standard of care that inspires, empowers, and supports women to live healthier, more fulfilling lives. We partner directly with hospitals and align incentives across stakeholders using integrated care teams, smart technology, and a designed care experience that is good for patients and good for providers. The result is an individualized, comprehensive care program that puts women in the driver s seat of their own health and provides them with the information and compassionate care they need to reach their health goals.
We are an interdisciplinary team joined together by our shared commitment to transform women s health. Come join us!
We are looking for a mission-driven, energetic, and highly motivated Community Outreach & Engagement Manager to help us learn about the Cookeville community and build and nurture a loyal following of supporters, community partners, and clients.
We know that harnessing the power and support of local communities leads to better patient outcomes. We also know that word of mouth is the most powerful referral source for new Diana Health clients. Your job is to raise awareness about our services and to build a strong and loyal community through developing meaningful relationships with the people and organizations in Cookeville and the surrounding communities.
You will supplement your existing relationships through building strong relationships with community-based organizations and thought leaders whose members / clientele may benefit from our services and/or where our relationships are clinically necessary. You will organize, host, and attend events that elevate our brand and drive a loyal partner and client base.
What you ll do:
- Identify local hubs of community activity (i.e., places where local women gather and share information)
- Research, identify, and build partnerships with key community/social outlets, local businesses, and leaders in the community
---------- E.g., birth community (e.g., doulas) local medical and wellness organizations (e.g., fertility practices, acupuncture clinics), local businesses & organizations that are highly trafficked by women (e.g., local parent & family services groups, churches, daycares, gyms), large employer groups, and influencers
- Host and attend events to build buzz around the Diana Health brand
---------- Develop event timelines
---------- Update plan & calendar as we test and learn
---------- Host guest speakers and industry experts (offline and online)
---------- E.g., Employer-sponsored health fairs
- Identify other hyperlocal marketing opportunities, as relevant
Support Central Marketing Team
Who you are
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills, including the ability to effectively present information to a wide variety of audiences
- Strong project planning and organizational competency
- Bonus: content creation / graphic design / social media experience
Diana Health Culture