Interact with and provide exceptional service to established guests to enhance the guest s experience. Actively recruit new players through verbal communication on the gaming floor. Build and enhance existing customer relationships via telephone and written correspondence. Assist in promotional events, issue comps based on established guidelines.
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Develop and maintain rapport with guests, coworkers, and other departments.
- Respond to customer questions, inquiries, complaints, requests, and needs.
- Interact with customers to promote increased play and repeat business.
- Provide information to guests regarding credit policies, Player s Club details, promotions, special events, room types, and availability.
- Maintain and build ongoing relationships with rated players via telephone and direct mail.
- Communicate consistently with table games management to ensure accurate player evaluation and status.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior experience in a similar position strongly preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have exceptional customer relation skills, particularly verbal and written.
- Knowledgeable about applicable gaming and other regulations.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and be able to learn CMS.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.